Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kawaii Nami Cosplay by ATO

Finally my favorite Nami Cosplay pictures, this time we have a cosplay picture of one of my favorite Coser girl her name is ATO, with her ​​cute smile and her doll face ... Ato has made Nami looks more cuter than it should be at least to me XD, that is why I think Ato been manage to made Nami in different way, in other words it does not exactly fit with Nami character in my mind, btw who cares with that mater as long we can see cute Nami Lol. 



in addition to the lighting in this Nami Cosplay pictures that feels very alive, I also love the detail of accessories she used, don't know if nami has that accessories in the anime (but isn't that Log Pose too big for her arm?), well ... suitcase and scattered money could also represent Nami character personality who do like money very much, wait ... suitcase? where is she going? I hope she does not come to stay in my place, because my girlfriend will surely upset Lol. 




Well guys, do you Love this Nami Cosplay Pictures as much as i love it? please make sure to vote this Nami Cosplay pictures by Ato in this 6 Most beautiful Nami Cosplay pictures, so it can be the best Nami Cosplay of the Week.

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 CosplayPop All Right Reserved